Thanks, Roz! It's been a fun project to be involved with, though quite
intense at times. My favourite was the e-mail that I happened to pick
up at 7am one morning last fall from a frantic BBC individual filming
the very same day on the streets of Ipswich asking what kind of
audience would have attended and where. Last week, pre-launch, was
something else again. Glad I'm not a journalist.

We'll be sending you and Ted the Salisbury collection as a completed
draft soon, likely June, for your comment and information. It
progresses well at our end.

All the best,

Sally-Beth