From: S. Sree
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introducing Myself

Hi everyone,

My name is Sree (I'm female) and I was recently diagnosed with Early Onset
Parkinson's. I joined the Listserv a few weeks ago and figured it was time
to introduce myself. I I found this Listserv through a book published in
2000/2001 I think, and am happy to see that it's still active!

I'm still muddling my way through this diagnosis and treatment and figuring
out how to get the best help from my doctors (who knew it wouldn't be easy?
Me!).

Looking forward to getting to know you all and leading the best life
possible with this disease.

Regards, Sree