Hi everyone,

My name is Sree (I'm female) and I was recently diagnosed with Early Onset Parkinson's. I joined the Listserv a few weeks ago and figured it was time to introduce myself. I I found this Listserv through a book published in 2000/2001 I think, and am happy to see that it's still active!

I'm still muddling my way through this diagnosis and treatment and figuring out how to get the best help from my doctors (who knew it wouldn't be easy? Me!).

Looking forward to getting to know you all and leading the best life possible with this disease.

Regards, Sree