I've been trying to find articles online about digestive issues and
> Parkinson's, i.e., stomach upset, lactose intolerance or gluten intolerance
> or cramping

Hello,
a long time ago, a nutritionist was part of this list, Kathrynne Holden.
She wrote a book:´ Eat well and stay well with Parkinson´ which many found
useful. I just saw it is still available on Amazon.
Gluten-lactose intolerances are not part of PD normally.

maryse