I hear music, from opera to heavy metal, during white noise. (toilet flush,
kettle boiling, filling a tub with bathwater, etc)

I found that I can choose what I want to hear ;-)

It's the 'other' ones that spooks me. The footsteps, the cupboard door that
opens, the conversations when the refrigerator runs...

Makes life interesting I suppose...;-))

Nic 64/22