Dear MRDS Members and Friends,

Please excuse the cross-posting.

I have begun putting together the Spring 2016 MRDS Newsletter, and, as usual, I need your help.  Please send to me your announcements, including
  - Upcoming conferences,
  - Recent publications,
  - Upcoming or recent performances,
  - Dissertations in progress (author's name, title, institution, director's name) or recently completed dissertations,
  - Calls for Papers and other opportunities, and
  - Other News.

Please send them directly to me at [log in to unmask].

Please do not be shy.  I hope to have completed the newsletter by Thursday, May 5 (a week before the Medieval [K]ongress), so please do not delay.

Best to All,

Gerard

PS Please feel free to forward this message to others in whatever medium you deem useful.

--
Gerard P. NeCastro
Professor of English & Fine Arts

207-255-1293