Wow, that sounds interesting.

Unfortunately, my wife, Sue Horger, died on May 13, 2016. She had PD for 13 or 14 years, with the last 3 and especially the last 6 months excruciatingly painful and depressing. She had lost movement in both legs and feet, and had little mobility in hands and arms.

She died peacefully at nap-time, at home.

My last contribution to this group is to report that she had some botox treatments at UCLA, trying to relieve the tightness in her hand and foot. They worked quite well for the hand, allowing her to unclench her fingers and actually get back to holding utensils while eating. The feet not so well, although they used quite a low dose of the treatment to see how she would tolerate it, and we never got back for more, intensive treatments.

I have been a follower of this list for some time, though not much of a contributor. I really appreciate all of your postings, obviously especially Ray, and you others too numerous to mention. It has been a source of comfort, as well as information. I will probably continue to follow as this group seems to be as much on top of what's going on as any other group in the Parkinson's world.

Thank you,

John Horger
Hermosa Beach, CA