This morning I inquired of a mutual friend about how Barbara and John were doing since I haven't chatted or talked with them in several months.

The founder and owner of this list is in an retirement home.

Barb's husband John passed away in December from cancer  Barb's parkinson's was getting worse and she is in a retirement home in Dundas, Ontario the Chartwell Georgian Retirement Residence, She had a stroke after John died and she was in the home, She has been hospitalized a few times and sometimes she is really confused she has lost a lot of weight.

For those who would like to send her a card of encouragement the address is.
Chartwell Georgian Retirement Residence, 255 Governors Rd, Dundas, ON L9H 3K4, Canada.

​If you would rather talk to her I am sure the nursing staff would put her on the phone. The phone number is +1 289-858-2973

John Cottingham
Dumaguete
Former Co-Owner Parkinsn