MJFF is against the REGROW ACT, and sent a letter to the author of the
act, Sen. Mark Kirk.  It appears that MJFF is in bed with big pharma by
doing this.  Read the letter MJFF and others sent, and if you don't puke
over it, you don't have any firing synapses. Here's my posted response
to MJFF:

I totally agree with Ellie Baum.  I have to go to Mexico to buy Tasigna
for my wife who has Parkinson's disease 22 years now, even though
Tasigna got rave reviews by the 2 doctors who ran the phase 1 trial. A
totally bs trial as Tasigna has been on the market for 9 years, as a
cancer treatment.  I can't get a prescription written, even though it is
a valid cross label drug, because the 2 quacks who ran the phase 1 trial
said we need to wait for phase 2 and 3 trials!!!  FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!

You can read MJFF opposition letter to the REGROW Act at:
https://www.michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?mjff-signs-letter-opposing-the-regrow-act

Also read Ellie Baum's and my response to the MJFF letter.  MJF is a
traitor to the parkies..

Nick Drozdowski