What issues has Tasigna had with parkies?  Please be specific. What am I
wrong about?  I am fully aware of the phase 1 trial, 11 parkies were
involved. I have talked to several of them, and they are all for
Tasigna.  Tasigna is not DISAPPROVED for parkies. Tasigna is a valid
cross-label drug.

How safer can it get! 9 years on the market for cancer patients at much
higher doses than used in the phase 1 trial. I could buy it in the USA
if I wanted to pay the obscenely high price that Novartis is charging
per pill. It is 40% cheaper in Mexico and India.  It is 30% cheaper in
Canada.