hope  u  will report on  this, I registered but don't know how to access  it
thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathleen Cochran
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 7:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MJFF onto Tasigna

Thanks, Ray!

Here's a link to a registration form for the MJFF webinar. There's space
for registrants to submit questions in advance of the event.

A big question for me is affordability of nilotinib. What good will it be
if it's priced out of reach for most of us?

I'd be curious to know what questions/comments others have.

https://www.michaeljfox.org/understanding-parkinsons/webinar-registration.php?id=11&e=1224270&k=2CCA24B7E83A23999FBC4B1376C4F944