-----Original Message-----
From: Nick
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 10:00 PM
To: Rayilyn Brown
Subject: Re: MJFF Subterfuge

Ray.

Post the following:

I posted the below on the MJFF website after I read the bs he posted,
curtesy of the web address you posted on PARKINSN:
https://www.michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?nilotinib-update-
where-we-stand-with-cancer-drug-for-parkinson&et_cid=624998
&et_rid=61638552&et_lid=Read+Moreem_cid=

MJFF you are a phony, big time, and so is your CEO. Your bs about
finding out if nilotinib is harmful to parkies. What, parkies are different
humans than the cancer patients who have been taking nilotinib for
9 years now? Plus Drs. Moussa and  Pagan already ran a phase 1 trial
with outstanding success.

Guess what, Michael, some of those cancer patients are parkies, and
the nilotinib is helping their Parkinson's disease.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK, AND STOP FEEDING US BS!!

Why are you, VARI, and CPT planning for a phase 2 next year, when
Georgetown Medical, Drs. Moussa and  Pagan, already have FDA
approval for a phase 2 study. Why are you duplicating their effort,
and delaying phase 2 by at least 6 months?

I smell $money$, Michael. You are continuing parkies pain just so
you can line your pocket!

Shame on you, Michael.  SHAME ON YOU!

Nick