Ray,  my husbAnd is a 64 and has had PD for 29 years. Giving up is a daily struggle as along you know.  You are an inspiration to so many, please take some encouragement from that, you are helping many but just being you!!! You can have a few days to feel like giving up but don't give in.   God bless you.

Sent from my iPhone