Maryse, it wasn't a clinical trial. When I was at the hospital for sick
children in Toronto (my daughter had a brain tumor) 3 years ago, my fathers
doctors called me and asked me to bring him in. They stated that they had
never seen a PD patient ever able to stop taking meds. In fact they
searched through the UHN and no one had ever documented. So they said they
wanted to do a blind placebo test on my dad specifically so that they could
evaluate the products effectiveness on his mobility and cognitive function.
You folks all know the drill. Mobility ... screw the lightbulb, walking,
turning, balance, count backwards from 100, tap your feet etc etc. When I
took my father into Western for this test, he didn't know it was a test, he
just thought it was a regular visit.  To preface. My father had spinal
meningitis the week prior and was in the hospital in Lindsay Ontario for a
week. The doctors there not knowing what Cellgevity was .. didn't  let him
take it and my Dad was desperate for it. So I picked him up in Lindsay and
drove him to Toronto Western. I brought some product with me and gave it to
the neurologist. They switched the contents of the capsules for brown
sugar, almost the same color. So the did the initial tests without any meds
or cellgevity, everything by the way was recorded and I have video of it.
My father at this stage was unable to get out of his chair on his own,
could barely wiggle his toes let along tap his foot. He looked pretty much
like death warmed over because of rigidity and lack of sleep from the
hospital stay. His voice was barely audible and you couldn't understand
him. His complexion pasty and his eyes fogged over.

After the initial tests they gave my father 4 capsules of the placebo
product. They waited about 1 hour which is typically where the product
reaches its peak effectiveness. They retested, with obviously no effect.
NONE.  The doctor asked my father how he felt and you could see that my
father was puzzled because normally within 15 mins he starts to noticed a
difference. My fathers comment "Oddly I don't feel anything".  So then the
doctor said, lets give you another dose. This time they gave him the real
product, however they didn't wait an hour, they only waited 30 mins. My
father immediately, with little difficult, stood on his own. What was
significant though initially, was the doctors reaction when he first walked
into the room. The change in my fathers complexion and clarity of his eye
actually took the doctor by surprise. He actually blurted out on first
glance "wow, this .... and then he paused" He caught himself and didn't
want to influence my fathers results. After all the tests were completed,
the neurologist came back in nearly an hour later and said to us " we
evaluated the videos and our observations and I'm quite impressed. We
estimate that your mobility improved by more than 30% in less than an hour.
That is significant".  I have been to every single visit at the Krembil
Movement Disorder Clinic with my father for the past 20 years, save one.
Dr. Morrow who was my fathers Neurologist a few years ago (moved on
teaching in France) was the first to tell us that as a result of using
Cellgevity, " I have no choice but to concur, that your father no longer
needs his medication, and to my knowledge this has never happened in the
history of the disease".  My fathers current Neurologist on exchange from
Brazil was the doctor who asked for the blind placebo test more recently,
because he was reviewing my fathers records from the past 20 years and
noted that my dad in 2008 wasn't expected to live long. He hadn't walked in
6 months and was sent home with no hope for rehabilitation. He couldn't
even sit up in a chair. 8 months later after been on Cellgevity for as
long, he was driving again. He had to give up his license again two years
ago, and admittedly there is degradation again, the disease will take him
... we all die. But his health is generally very strong, his quality of
life is exponentially better than it would be otherwise, even his neuro
team would attest to that. That is all any of us can hope for.

Just a little addendum. Dr. Morrow 8 years ago did a profile on me, because
I had a lot of symptoms that my father had early on (around the same age as
I was then). She couldn't diagnose me because it was too early and as you
know, there were not accepted and definitive tests for PD at that time. But
her comment was, " I suspect however that you have the same as your father.
Its likely a genetic variation which is one thing we couldn't test your
father for because (being and escapee from an East German concentration
camp post war) we couldn't access any medical history for him".  I have
been on this product for as long as my father now and I've gone from
extreme leg cramping and stiffness, stumbling and extreme mental fatigue
and those ugly sleepless nights walking the floor and not being able to
walk my kids to school, to being a competitive cyclist. I'm not 100%
symptom free, but I'd say about 95+%. This is all just anecdotal evidence,
I'm aware, but when you see hundred and hundred of neuro-degenerative
people, see dramatic benefits such as we've experienced, it suddenly
becomes statistically important and is no longer a "placebo".

Dr. Jacob John, a cardiologist Fcard India, working in Canada, did a random
single blind test on 18 of his patients with PD, Dementia, Alzheimer's,
Depression, and menopause. None of the knew what it was, he took it out of
packaging and placed it into unmarked bottles and he even told them it was
"snake oil from China, it won't likely do anything but it won't hurt you".
He wanted them to expect nothing. All 18 saw positive results within 30
days. Again, we have seen some people, though not many, who didn't realize
a lot of benefit in terms of shakes.  But all see an improvement in energy
and cognitive function.

So folks ... that's the last your going to hear from me. The agony I've
been through with my family, not only watching my best friend (my dad was
my best man - no man has a better friend than his father - they are
forever), deteriorate in this fashion .. as you all have experienced I'm
sure or are in fear of facing, is the only motive in sharing this with. I
apologize if for any reason you find this offensive. What I find offensive
is a pharmaceutical system that wants to take a drug that is toxic and has
been proven in clinical studies and evaluations as a killer, and re-purpose
that drug as a PD treatment ... SERIOUSLY? Folks, I'm not against drugs,
there's time where maybe necessary, but to me a good practitioner, is one
who is willing to step outside the box for those he serves. God Bless you
on your quest, I hope you find your answers. The do exist.

--

Martin Stepanek
GenePool Sports Inc - President