(With apologies if you see this more than once)

I am delighted to announce that Mount Saint Vincent University is going to replace my position (I retire in a month, but the start date is July 1st) so that the Writing Studies programme at the Mount will continue.

The posting is attached. Please, please disseminate it to everyone/everylist so that we can have good candidates!

Best wishes to all

Susan Drain

Susan Drain, PhD
On Sabbatical 2016