The Canadian Society for the Study of Rhetoric (CSSR / SCÉR) invites scholars and students to submit proposals for presentations in English or French.

Our next annual conference will be held at the Canadian Federation of Social Sciences and Humanities’ Congress 2017 (www.congress2017.ca) at Ryerson University, Toronto, ON, Canada, May 30 – June 1, 2017.

Our special theme this year is “Rhetoric and interdisciplinarity/disciplinarity.” However, proposals are not limited to the special theme.

The society welcomes papers on all aspects of rhetoric:

We foster dialogue among scholars from diverse disciplines and professions who are interested in rhetoric. We welcome not only mainstream rhetorical scholarship, but also “rhetoric in/and” a wide variety of domains or disciplines and through interdisciplinary frameworks.

Please distribute this call among your networks.  I look forward to receiving your proposal.

Sincerely,

Dr. Tania S. Smith, CSSR / SCÉR President,
Email: [log in to unmask]
--
Dr. Tania Smith, Associate Professor
Dept. of Communication & Culture, Faculty of Arts