From: Ernesto Divo
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: $10,000 a month for Nilotinib

How can I be thinking about the possibility of having my insurance pay for
Linotinib / tasignia when they don't want to pay for Rytary. It seems
insurance, pharma cos and the FDA are all in bed leaving PD patients to fend
for themselves. I was diagnosed w PD 16 yrs ago and I've  wasted my time
waiting for these 'people' to get something done, approved or otherwise; so
far, I haven't seen anything to make me think different about the medical,
pharmaceutical and insurance industry, they're all crooks; who knows, maybe
there's a cure and is laying in a vault somewhere far away from the public.

Sent from my iPhone