I am   going 2   B  joining MD 24, a  medical org that provides lab work in  home, MDs in home, etc.  I helped   Tricia  get a job there and she got  me registered, this  means (except 4 my neuro) I  won’t have to fight the  crowds anymore.  Medicare pays. I think AZ due to so  many seniors has  more medical services than other states,, so  except 4  heat,  moving here was probably a good thing.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF