Today Inkshed Publications made a pdf version of Jaqueline McLeod-Rogers'
1994 book, *Two Sides to a Story: Gender Difference in Student Narrative,*
available here:

http://www.inkshed.ca/blog/inkshed-publications/books/

In her new introduction to that work, McLeod-Rogers reflects on the changes
in studies of difference since 1994 and how her work can inform current
studies of gender, genre, and method. As a reflective essay, it is worth a
read and I hope you'll give it a few minutes of your time.

We're continuing to make the backlist available electronically. If you want
print copies of books in the backlist, we'll be happy to send them if you
will cover the costs of shipping ($15).

Happy reading,

Roger Graves
Heather Graves