Anthony is exactly right.  These people were the real progenitors.

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: casll-l: Canadian Association for the Study of Language and Learning (Inkshed) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paré, Anthony
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 4:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Farewell to Inkshed

Sorry to jump in here again, but it would be horribly remiss of us not to mention the central role of Russ Hunt and Jim Reither, especially, and Doug Vipond and Thom Parkhill as well, in the founding of Inkshed.

They are responsible for helping to set in motion a million good ideas.

Anthony

On 2017-04-10, 2:11 PM, "casll-l: Canadian Association for the Study of
Language and	      Learning (Inkshed) on behalf of Russell Hunt"