I wonder if somewhere in the future, people will loook back and be
horrified; ''They stuck electrodes in their brains and fed electric pulses
into it!!  or; ''they actually swallowed chemicals in various packages and
hoped for it to reach the required region in the body''

''Man i'm glad they invented the Rectifying Beam. It reads the patients DNA
and rectify any flaws in real time! We are lucky to have been born in the
22nd century...''

Nic 65/23