Trauti, thanks for responding, falls are awful, hope your husband recovers
soon, its about time for a cure or at least better treatment!
II care, this is so unfair!

-----Original Message-----
From: Trauti Boyd
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2017 4:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Amanda Phillips, etc.

yes, it's been very quiet :( i try to check the list for updates but the
miseries of the past years have kept me busy. my husband had 2 serious
falls. july 2016 a broken femur high up which necessitated a partial hip
replacement. it took till the end of november to get him back on his feet.
then he fell in february and ended up with 5 broken ribs and a damaged lung.
still trying to overcome this :(
but ray's idea is a good one - it sure would be nice to see updates!
trauti