Does anyone know what has happened to Amanda?  Its  been over a year and a half, I think,  since we’ve heard from her.

also, how is everybody?  I wish everyone would post an update on their condition  if they can

after 21 years I’m much worse.  Have had several falls with head injuries, but have a thick skull (u knew that)but my worse problem besides poor balance is difficulty speaking.

Lets reconnect, I miss  you all.
Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF