The Michael J. Fox FoundationOPPOSE  GRAHAM-CASSIDY BILL

From: The Michael J. Fox Foundation
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 11:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call or Email Your Senators Now! We Will Not Stand for Health Care Reform that Harms the PD Community

Urge the Senate to oppose fourth damaging health care proposal

            View this email as a webpage | Add [log in to unmask] to your address book | Contact Us

                                Tell Your Senators Again We Oppose Health Care that Harms the Parkinson's Community

                                The Senate is considering a health care proposal that would once again significantly harm the Parkinson's community. Experts say they have a chance to win this vote. If this legislation becomes law, individuals with pre-existing conditions (including Parkinson's disease) and those who rely on Medicaid will see their benefits decrease and health care costs rise.

                                Call or email your senators now and urge them to oppose this damaging proposal.

            This email was sent to [log in to unmask]

            This email was sent by:
            The Michael J. Fox Foundation
            Grand Central Station, P.O. Box 4777
            New York, NY 10163-4777
            1-800-708-7644

            We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

            Manage My Preferences