I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It is the season of thanks and of giving. I know it has been an extraordinary year of tragic events both natural and man-made that have required monetary support around the globe.  In the spirit of the upcoming GIVING TUESDAY, as a recent past president of HPA and as a supporter of local support for PD programs, I️ want reverse giving Tuesday.  So instead of asking for support for local PD organizations, I️ want to give a gift.  The link below is to the 2007 book called MOVE IT-AN EXERCISE & MOVEMENT GUIDE FOR PARKINSONS DISEASE.  Please feel free to download and share.

Mahalo to everyone fighting this fight in assisting folks live well with PD both on our islands and around the world.

Much aloha

Kevin Lockette PT

https://lnkd.in/gMzQ_P3
Much aloha,