Hi, Russ, and also other Inkshedders,

I've just been thinking of you all -- with thankfulness and many happy
memories -- as I go through the Inkshed archives in preparation for
transferring the newsletters at least (and possibly other items) to a
publicly accessible "back room" of the CASDW website. Yes, the extensive
Inkshed storehouse at St. Thomas is now gone, but the newsletters and
conference materials are still online at the old Inkshed address,
inkshed.ca <http://www.inkshed.ca>. The new (though soon to be retired
as well) Inkshed website at www.inkshed.ca/blog/
<http://www.inkshed.ca/blog/> has a small coloured link to these
Archives at the top right of each page.

There are a few gaps in the newsletter files, and I've been working to
fill them in. If anyone at all has electronic files (preferably PDF) for
Volume 15 from 1997 or Volume 16 (issues 1 and 2) from 1997-8, for
instance, I'd be glad to put them into the collection. That would save
me the trouble of scanning the hard copies I happen to have on hand.

Russ, I'll be in touch about a few technical matters, but I can say that
Inkshed is still alive online and will stay that way for a while longer.
More news and a new URL soon....

Margaret