REED is pleased to announce the relaunch of its Early Modern London
Theatres (EMLoT) website, now hosted by the University of Toronto
Libraries at a new url: https://emlot.library.utoronto.ca. Those
visiting the original site hosted by the King?s College London Digital
Lab will be automatically redirected.

We are equally delighted to launch the newly edited Globe Theatre data
at the same time. Special thanks go to EMLoT bibliographer Tanya Hagen
and associate editor John Estabillo for their fine work on the
extensive Globe data and to our developer, Jamie Norrish, whose
expertise was essential for the upgrade and transfer of the data to
the new server.

We also want to express our gratitude to The British Academy and the
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada for their
support of the EMLoT project.

For those attending the upcoming Shakespeare Association of America
meeting at the end of this month, John Estabillo will be featured at
the following event:

Digital Exhibits
10:00AM - 1:30PM, Thursday 29 March
Location: Sacramento Room, Westin Bonaventure Hotel, Los Angeles

?The Records of Early English Drama: Launching REED Online and the
Globe for Early Modern London Theatres?

Sally-Beth MacLean
REED Director of Research/General Editor