Ray

Any spot on the wall grows legs and start moving...  :-)

Visual hals are worse when I take my glasses off.

I think what causes the hals is the brain trying to make sense out of the
noise (Of running bathwater, flushing toilet, unfocused spots, dark room
with lots of shadows). Somehow Amantedine triggers this reaction.

Something completely different;

When I sit or stand in one position, I progressesively lean over  to the
left. It's very suttle and drives my wife bonckers. Reading a book, I catch
myself hanging on the table with my left hand, my head at an  angle of
about 45 degrees to the book. The other night I actually fell out of the
chair... I suspect it is my lefthand back muscles. My left is more shaky
than my right.

Regards

Nic