Hi--

My name is Don Kodner, and I've been following this listserv for a while,
but never posted before.  I was diagnosed with Parkinson's in the fall of
2013.  I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  My principal problem currently is
difficulty with walking.  Most of your posts concern more advanced stages
of Parkinson's than mine, but I have benefitted from your experience with
the disease and I'm very glad to have found this listserv.

My sister came across this BBC article and posted it to me yesterday.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-39641123