Thanks for sending article, Don.  I am always looking for new meds for my husband.  He has had PD for 30 years and we have benefitted from being in trials or onon edge of new therapies in the past.  It has helped us to live good lives for longer than we imagined.  We unfortunately have run dry on any improvements at the moment.  Stay well and be positive