From: Gail Adler
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2018 6:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: sleeping through brain surgery

I have been silent on this list server for a number of years. I don’t know
why but I decided to read the recent posts and find them helpful. I take
sinmet 125/100 3times a day 4 1/2 hours apart and one sinmet Cr as a final
dose. I don’t tremor much anymore but I have a lot of stiffness and back
pain. I’ve been rather fearful of increasing meds so haven’t had much relief
from them.  How do you decide with dr to do Med changes? How can you tell if
the meds are working .

Gail
Sent from my iPhone