I have been silent on this list server for a number of years. I don’t know why but I decided to read the recent posts and find them helpful. I take sinmet 125/100 3times a day 4 1/2 hours apart and one sinmet Cr as a final dose. I don’t tremor much anymore but I have a lot of stiffness and back pain. I’ve been rather fearful of increasing meds so haven’t had much relief from them.  How do you decide with dr to do Med changes? How can you tell if the meds are working .

Gail
Sent from my iPhone