For the first year or two after being diagnosed with Parkinson's, I was
almost asymptomatic, and we traveled to see my father-in-law in
northwestern Wisconsin a couple of times (about 185 miles, 3-1/2 to 4
hours).  Since then, my wife and I haven't traveled together to Wisconsin
or anywhere else, not because of the PD but because of difficulties finding
a cat sitter.  But we will certainly want to go somewhere sometime, and I'm
wondering if anyone has suggestions or stories to tell about their
travels.  I find sitting in a car quite uncomfortable.  I'm guessing I'd
need to get out of the car every hour or so, but I find the prospect off a
trip unpleasant to think about.

Don Kodner