what are we going to do about this?

just finished reading Stem  Cell Battles: Prop 71 and Peripatetic Pursuit of Parkinson Disease/great books/too heavy for me to hold but I did anyway.

anyone have any info on what the Donald intends to do?  I don’t know about the “low profile” idea.  His cabinet members oppose it and he has no principles.  I experience worse PD symptoms every time I see him and realize he is  “prez”

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/609323/under-trump-biologists-seek-a-low-profile-for-controversial-research/

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF