Hello,

Researchers from the Transportation and Air Quality group (TRAQ) at the University of Toronto Transportation Research Institute (UTTRI) are looking for locations to set up air-monitoring pumps throughout Toronto. This study aims to test the hypothesis that outdoor air pollutants are potential environmental risk factors for neurological disorders including dementia.

What does the study involve?

*         We set up a pump in your outdoor protected space during the week of July 9th

*         The pump will be connected to your outdoor power supply and will add no more than 2$ to your utility bill

*         The pump will activate July 16th. It will run for two weeks, after which we will collect the pump and analyse the data.

For more information or if you wish to participate, please contact: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Compensation will be provided

[cid:[log in to unmask]]