Today I  emailed Senator Jeff Flake asking him to reconsider his support of Trump’s 2nd SCOTUS pick because he   (maybe Brett  Kavanaugh) may decide whether Trump is above the law or not.   Kavanaugh has already stated his position that  a President  cannot be subpoenaed or indicted, can pardon himself and  Trump’s pick will probably  have the same position.

Flake has broken with Trump on a number of issues and might be amenable to change since he will probably run for POTUS in 2020.  If you would like to weigh in on this issue I have included the site:

https://www.flake.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-jeff

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF