Hello everyone!

The 48 hour countdown begins before portal is decommissioned!

As of today 2587 Fall and Winter course shells have had some activity (non zero storage) in Quercus! That is 40% more than last Thursday. We are expecting to see more in the next 10 days as classes are starting!

We appreciate your ongoing support and collaboration to work with your community as they input their course content into Quercus!

On Aug 31st at 11:59pm portal.utoronto.ca will be redirected and no one will be able to log in portal any more.

A message will be posted on Quercus landing page advising those who log in that portal has been closed down and they can no longer access it. For such if they require any support to access their course content in portal they will be advised to contact their divisional contacts and support directly (http://toolboxrenewal.utoronto.ca/training-and-support/contact-us/)

Action required:

When the key contacts receive requests about accessing course content on the portal they can email [log in to unmask] Our team will receive the key contact requests and work with them to recover the course content from portal.

Please do not advise instructors to contact us directly. To manage the requests more effectively, we are asking the community to contact their divisional support and asking only the divisional contacts send us portal related requests.

Kindly review the key contact list on our website (http://toolboxrenewal.utoronto.ca/training-and-support/contact-us/) to ensure the right individuals are listed.

We continue to have training and content migration sessions this week and next week. Please share the following links and resources with your community if you have not done already.

Training session and content migration clinic schedule: uoft.me/qtraining
Quercus Support resources: uoft.me/qresources
Instructor Support resources: uoft.me/qsupport
Student Guide: uoft.me/qstudents

As always, please let us know if you need any support in the next 48 hours to ensure your division is ready for Quercus to go live on September 1st!

Thank you,

Haniyeh Yousofpour, PhD, MBA, PMP
Toolbox Renewal Project Manager