The Honeymoon  period

Altho  Alda does acknowledge all PWPs are different, its nice that after   only 3 years he still has a “full life”.  After 4  years I took  my niece to  Egypt and we walked through temples, etc.I know some people after 3 years  or 5 are worse off than me at almost 23 years  now. also there was one woman on this list who after 30 years still benefitted from  Sinemet.

Altho it is good to be positive, I don’t think  presenting this disease as a lucky challenge like Fox does helps our cause or as
Alda does.  PD  takes your life sooner or later.  Putting a rosy face on it minimizes  its destructive power.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/07/31/alan-alda-has-parkinsons-disease-5-things-know/871265002/

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF