http://www.wlnjournal.org/blog/

The old Inkshed site has become a shoe store (!), but memories survive.
The blog piece that Brian Hotson asked me to write for the WLN Journal
site may remind you of past experiences, or introduce you to an
institution that was once central to Canadian writing studies.

I hope it will also lead people to the collection of newsletters and
other files at https://casdw-acr.ca/resources/casllinkshed-archives/ and
the archive of email exchanges at
https://listserv.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CASLL-L.

Margaret