From: casll-l: Canadian Association for the Study of Language and Learning (Inkshed) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Margaret Procter [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: October 23, 2018 4:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: WLN blog piece about Inkshed and Canadian Writing Centres

http://www.wlnjournal.org/blog/

The old Inkshed site has become a shoe store (!), but memories survive. The blog piece that Brian Hotson asked me to write for the WLN Journal site may remind you of past experiences, or introduce you to an institution that was once central to Canadian writing studies.

I hope it will also lead people to the collection of newsletters and other files at https://casdw-acr.ca/resources/casllinkshed-archives/ and the archive of email exchanges at https://listserv.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CASLL-L.

Margaret

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>