Am hoping this doesn't go to the entire list until you've read it and
decided whether and how anything can be negotiated that will allow me
to work with your 3 entities with differentiated consensus if need be
and to be a representative or spokes person here in NYC as a possible
way of 'redemption'.

THE SHOE SITE: Going out on a limb ...with what I grasp of millenials,
I might link the term Inkshed ... as a BRAND IDENTITY for shoes
with notions of tattoos (inking), kicks (running shoes), and souls
(soles), by righting, riting, writing body and soul/sole across the
lifepath as a sort of poetic justice.

THE OLD SITE: When your 3 entities began their change of pace, I
drafted (and I thought 'sent') an inquiry about partnering with my
doctoral work on Indigenous approaches to Languages and Literacies in
general, as a way of broadening and building on earlier work on (a) my
dissertation on Arawak and related languages with English and Spanish
and (b) a when Inkshed first began its change of pace.

How feasible is it that your 3 entities coudl join with my 2 and do
something that builds on the concept of UofT in NY (I am almost
certain that Science and Engineering will be starting a campus in NYS
as there was a headhunter for postings here.) I'd like to build on the
resarch consortium with your support  to connect with Columbia U and
NYU and/or SUNY, as well as JSTOR/ITHAKA to begin the
resurrection of your 3 entities and my 2.

I'm working in the NYPL today. it will be closing momentarily so I'm
sending my c.v.
I'm hoping for Angela Miles and George Dei's support - Angela will
support what will help me to quickly complete my dissertation in a
practical way and George depends  on her decisions.  I have a tiny NGO
which has status supported by OISE Dean for Indigenous Mixed persons
wasy of seeing knowing and learning. I've been advocating for
Indigenous as Modern Language for a while and mentioned it to someone
from MLA who as in the Wertheim study with me. I believe he is
building on that - he came to my talk (I invited him and sent him a
provisional pass ) but then he did not give the promised feedback.
Possibly, partnering with your 3 entities would help him to be
motivated to acknowledge my ideas as coming through your 3.

Mainly though, I'm considering that if UofT is to be successful in its
Science and Engineeing initiative, the combination of your 3 with my 2
as something Middle American and not Aboriginal (the majority here is
Spanish-origin Native-mixed), that would be a role i which I am
prepared and willing to lead though i do not know how the funding
would be created, I believe it could be through a language and public
health approach to prevent delinquencies here in NYC by English
/Spanish/Native trilinguality and shoudl include a Metis group of
which i am a member here. This would provide in my view, a
complementary equivalent to the English/French/Metis/Aboriginal
environment. The new NAFTA should be looked at closely I believe.

I happen to be a survivor of intimate assaults in NYC now close to 10
years since the end of my marriage here. A victim support agency has
been helping me with work access and status and recently I became
eligible for early retirement (45%). I use text to voice and an
excellent memory to survive very carefully. Courageous, creative,
innovative, original, fun and spunky with a disability , I have lots
to offer. I'm on Linked in and Researchgate (MCL Provost, formerly
Provost Turchetti).

Please keep this CONFIDENTIAL until we have opportunity to hear from
each other again. I have no funds and no tenure and am job hunting as
we speak. And so I'd like to work for UofT (not OISE) in this regard
if it can be negotiated /spearheading partnership(s) of sorts, and as
a spokesperson for Inkshed in NY.

Russell, Apologies for errors and omissions - my text to voice is not
on as I have no access at the moment.

Let me hear your thoughts.
Lois

----- Message from [log in to unmask] ---------