Hello, how are you, Kathleen? I’m telling you, that’s how they keeps wandering like the Jews in the desert. They tell the PD community this is what’s going on today, for the FDA to approve the trials for approval of a drug is costly and lengthy. I don’t know how neurologists don’t realize this attitude or irresponsible behavior coming from the pharmaceutical companies, the doctors shouldn’t give false hopes to the PD patients.
I’m talking to shamans doing ceremonies involving psychedelics like, hayawasca, bufo Alvarius and ibogaine for the treatment of PD. This community is on to something. First, they operate freely to do their thing and they go faster than the MDs and the FDA. Remember the tv programs from the major networks? I watch a program one of these 3 networks in which they were showing a family in Houston, TX that their daughter was having seizures every 2 mins or something like that, they were very frequently. Some friend in California turn them on to CBD oil, they received this little bottle with some liquid that was kept from the public I don’t know why because it wasn’t harming anybody and the little girl was responding very good, thank you very much to CBD oil; no seizures since they satarted giving CBD TO THE GIRL. Doctors said that was witchcraft they didn’t know how to react to the news. The family moved to California and eventually to Denver, CO. The girl a year later was doing fine. So, I’ve been taKing CBD oil for a while, 7 months, and I feel very good. I suggest trying CBD. Buy a good brand of CBD (not hemp oil) with a high concentration minimum 750. The difference between hemp and CBD is that the CBD is extracted from the hemp plant’s flowers, stem and leaves, the hemp oil is just from the stem. CBD Is more money but it works. Ask your local marihuana clinic if you happen to live in a state were marijuana has been approved for medical use; they’ll guide you. I’ve found the people working at these stores are very nice and relaxed. He he he
Good luck to you and hope you do very well.
Ernesto

Sent from my iPhone