[log in to unmask]" alt="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/d6f24b6de79bba12e042b46b4/images/7886510b-8e00-4a5f-8e37-86610579a22d.png">

Call for proposals >>
Multiliteracy, Multilingualism, Multimodality,
Multidisciplinarity, and Multiversity

The Canadian Writing Centres Association/L’Association canadienne des centres de rédaction welcomes proposals on any writing-centre-related subject, but particularly invites proposals that explore how Writing Centres navigate, respond to, and negotiate the “multiverse” we all inhabit—in our spaces, our practices, and our research.

How, for example, do any of these multis and their intersections inform, enrich, and/or limit our work in the context of our own institutions? How do they intersect or overlap with practical, political, and/or personal concerns around training, pedagogy, administration, decolonization, or wellness? How do we as writing centre practitioners respond to, negotiate, or resist, any or all of these? Continue reading...

Join us in Vancouver, May 30 & 31, 2019
at
Emily Carr University

Submission Details

CWCA/ACCR is a national affiliate of the International Writing Centers Association (IWCA), and this year we are using their submission and review portal.

You do not need to be a member of IWCA to submit a proposal, and there is no cost. Simply follow this two-stage process:

  • First, create an account by providing your name, address, and institutional affiliation.
  • Then, enter the details of your proposal to CWCA 2019. Please provide:
    • Title (called session title)
    • Session format
    • 70-100 word abstract
    • Description of your session
    • Rationale for your choice of session format

To create an account and submit your proposal,
start at https://www.iwcamembers.org/join.php

Deadline for submissions is January 10, 2019.

Brian Hotson, MTS
Director, Academic Learning Services,
Studio for Teaching and Learning
Saint Mary’s University
Burke 111
Main: 902-491-6201
Mobile: 902-292-5006
Secretary: 902-491-6202

[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_1756986025">

Saint Mary’s University is located in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq.

Notice: This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. It is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by email or telephone.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]