hopefully i did not send to the entire3 list
if so my sincere apologies
Lois
----- Message from [log in to unmask] ---------
     Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 20:37:07 +0000
     From: Brian Hotson <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: FINAL CALL >> CfP Canadian Writing Centre Association
Conference, 2019 - Deadline for submission is January 10, 2019.
       To: [log in to unmask]

----- End message from [log in to unmask] -----

--
Provost, TMCL
M.Ed., Doctorandus/Ph.D. candidate

Notice of Confidentiality: The information transmitted is intended only
for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination, or other use or taking of any action in reliance upon
recipient violates law.