From: casll-l: Canadian Association for the Study of Language and Learning (Inkshed) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Paré, Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 3:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Jim Reither

Such terrible news, Russ! I’ve had sporadic contact with Jim, and we’d recently discussed a reunion in Albuquerque next winter. He had a great, kind heart, and was an important mentor to me and many others. I will always think of you and Jim as the founding scholars of Canadian writing studies.

Anthony