From: Kathleen Cochran
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2019 10:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GDNF shows potential

those of us who have endured the joys of Parkinson’s for a couple of
decades or so will very likely remember The tremendous excitement and
hopefulness  regarding that treatment.  it was, I think, well along into
testing with animals  when suddenly and without explanation med tronic, the
company that was developing The product, dropped it flat. No reason given,
though there was speculation about csomething  having gone  wrong with the
hardware(As with DBS, the GDNF treatment required having your Brain wired
up. ( About GDNF was written called, I believe, monkeys in the Middle.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 1:00 AM Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> https://parkinsonsnewstoday.com/2019/03/04/gdnf-potential-neurorestorative-treatment/
> <https://parkinsonsnewstoday.com/2019/03/04/gdnf-potential-neurorestorative-treatment-parkinsons-disease/>

<https://parkinsonsnewstoday.com/2019/03/04/gdnf-potential-neurorestorative-treatment-parkinsons-disease/>
what
> happened? Nobody knows or if they know, they are quiet About it.

Greetings to Ray and all
kathleen Cochran