Cross-posting…

Brian

From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Yvonne Lee [log in to unmask] [gradconsortium]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 8:55 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [gradconsortium] Dissertation Research Project

Dear Graduate Writer / Graduate Faculty / Writing Center Staff:

My name is Yvonne Lee, and I am a doctoral candidate in the Literacy, Rhetoric, and Social Practice program in Kent State University’s Department of English. For my doctoral research, I am conducting a study to uncover perceptions of and experiences with graduate students with extended writing projects, faculty advisors, and writing center practitioners.

I would like to invite you to participate in this IRB-approved study by completing the anonymous survey, which can be found at https://sites.google.com/kent.edu/writingsurvey/home and should take fewer than 10 minutes to complete.

Your voluntary participation in this study is an important contribution to the building of interdisciplinary writing support for graduate writers in all fields. Taking part is entirely up to you, and you may choose not to participate, or you may discontinue your participation at any time without penalty.

If you would like a physical copy of this letter of invitation or have any questions about this research, you may contact me at [log in to unmask]. This project has been approved by the Kent State University Institutional Review Board. If you have any questions about your rights as a research participant or complaints about the research, you may call the IRB at 330.672.2704.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to participate.

Sincerely,

Yvonne

--

Yvonne Lee, ABD

Doctoral Teaching Fellow - LRSP

Assistant Director - Writing Commons

Vice President - AGES

Kent State University

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

__._,_.___

Posted by: Yvonne Lee <[log in to unmask]>

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (1)

Image removed by sender.

Consortium on Graduate Communication: http://gradconsortium.wordpress.com
To unsubscribe, send an empty email to [log in to unmask]

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

.

Image removed by sender.
Image removed by sender.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]