Hi all,

Please find an online ESL teaching opportunity below. This is how I supplement my income. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Title: English Second Language (ESL) Teacher

Position Type: Full Time or Part Time

Overview:

Founded in 2013, VIPKid is an online platform that lets you teach English part-time or full-time to students in China, from wherever you are. Join the VIPKID family of 60,000+ ESL Work-From-Home Teachers in the US and Canada. VIPKID has a student base of 500,000+ students.

Come teach English online to students in China with VIPKID: the company Forbes named the #1 work-from-home job in 2018. You can earn up to $22/hr, and you have complete control over your schedule as an independent contractor. There are no minimum or maximum hours.

There is no lesson planning and no grading. No knowledge of Chinese is required or expected.

Requirements:

- At least 1 year of teaching experience of any kind (which may include tutoring, mentoring, coaching, training, and substitute teaching)

- A Bachelor's degree in any field

- A high speed internet connection, a computer, a webcam, and a headset

- Eligibility to work in the U.S. or Canada

Location: Nationwide (work-from-home)

Application Process: The hiring process involves an interview and teaching a mock class on the VIPKid platform. Please apply online using this link https://bit.ly/2yJygXF

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]