What a great idea.  Thank you for sharing this, as I cannot typically attend the seminars due to my schedule.

Vanessa

From: SOCAAR-l: Southern Ontario Centre for Atmospheric Aerosol Research <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Nida Shams
Sent: 2019-04-02 7:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SOCAAR Seminar Presentation recordings

Hello,

2019 SOCAAR Seminar presentations have been posted on SOCAAR YouTube channel; please see link below.

Please feel free to share this link with others. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyzzFdsZwQ0hdYhajFo9GbA/videos

Cheers,

Nida Shams
Financial and Administrative Assistant | SOCAAR
Program Coordinator |
Collaborative Program in Engineering Education

Administrative Assistant | ISTEP

University of Toronto

200 College Street, Room WB123, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5S 3E5

416 978 5932

Acknowledgment of Traditional Land

University of Toronto operates on the traditional land of the Huron-Wendat, the Seneca and, the Mississaugas of the Credit River.

*If you require any accommodation(s) for an event/meeting due to a disability, please email me directly and I will make appropriate arrangements.