Hello,

Most recent SOCAAR Seminar presentation has been posted on SOCAAR YouTube channel.
Feel free to share it with others. Thank you!

Vicki Hilborn Seminar (May 15, 2019): Managing Nuisances Caused by Cannabis Production in Ontario<Managing%20Nuisances%20Caused%20by%20Cannabis%20Production%20in%20Ontario>

SOCAAR Lab Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyzzFdsZwQ0hdYhajFo9GbA/videos

Cheers,

Nida Shams (She/Her/Hers)
Financial and Administrative Assistant | SOCAAR<http://www.socaar.utoronto.ca/>
University of Toronto
200 College Street, Room WB123, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5S 3E5
416 978 5932

Acknowledgment of Traditional Land
University of Toronto operates on the traditional land of the Huron-Wendat, the Seneca and, the Mississaugas of the Credit River.

*If you require any accommodation(s) for an event/meeting due to a disability, please email me directly and I will make appropriate arrangements.